Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hospital Doctors

So, last week I had to take my children to the ER. I've gone to the same hospital for the past 17 years no matter how far I've lived from it. My thought process is, ALL our records are there, I know the Dooctors, Going to another Hospital and then providing all my information again is a pain, not knowing the Doctors at another hospital is uncomfortable, having to only follow up with my primary physcian at that hospital later is so much more convenient. So, that's where I go and that's where I'll stay.

A good freind of mine was able to accompany me. So as we sat and waited for registration and triage several very good looking Doctors walked by, smiled and spoke pleasantries. After about the 5th or 6th Doctor, my friend says. "There are some very attractive Doctors here, I don't think I've ever seen this many good looking Doctors ever at 1 time. Is that why you come here?" I quickly responded "no" and provided her with my now practiced answer for the past 17 years.... But much later as I sat and listened to the very good smelling, good looking, bed-room eyes having, athletically built, perfect teeth, seductive smile, charming and educated orthopedic surgeon it hit me-did I really continue to come to this hospital to get my eye candy fix? Was and has it been a subconcious behavior. It had never occured to me that it may infact not been my previous reasons, but possibly because of the very good looking Doctors. They were and are always very handsome. Thinking further, I also never went to the ER in sweats and sneakers, but heels, cute jeans and lip gloss applied.

Well gotta go, the kids have their follow up appointments this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment