Friday, November 6, 2009

Do I like Girls?

Hmmmmmm, so it's Friday. What kinda of trouble could I get into tonight? There's always the club, for dancing. Maybe a lounge for having a cocktail? Dinner with friends or a friend. And sense I'm thinking trouble a movie is out. I want a little bit more excitement. I think I'll call one of my friends and suggest the strip club. More specifically, one of my guy friends...

So, just because I like girl strippers does that mean I like girls? Some would argue yes, but I beg to differ. There is something a little wrong with men tieing things around their penis' to maintain their erections during their performance. Further, I've never thought watching their penis's swinging back and forth like soap on a rope was sexy. Yeah, their suave moves and pelvic thrust can be a little stimulating. Their bodies are typically really nice so their ability to pick up the biggest girl in the room can be pretty impressive, but ho hum. That gets old. AND, I think a large percentage of them are actually homosexuals.

Now on the other hand, women exotic dancers are just that-exotic. They are much more creative, more sensual and shit sexy. They also have some pretty nice bodies-some bought and some work out to maintain, but sexy none the less. And yeah, there are some of them out there that should have quit along time ago-as they have lost their attrait sexuel!, but hey I'm sure it still pays the bills. And I don't see nothing wrong with acknowledging another womans beauty and or sexuality. I'm quite confident in myself. May even learn a few moves.

I also think going to the strip club with your significant other can be kinda fun. You talk about the crowd, the dancers, watch your man flirt alittle, maybe even flirt alittle yourself and then take all that excitement home. Yeah, GENTLEMAN'S clubs are just better!

YEAHHHH....Gonna go call my boy, we're gonna make it rain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment