Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who Can Hang Out?!

When I had my childen in my twenties,everybody had something to say. Comments included...your life is over (at least for the next 20+ years), you won't finish school and the one I remember most...all your fun days are over.

Hmmm, well I proved all those nay sayers wrong. My life wasn't over, I finished school and my fun had just begun!!! Yeah, I might've missed some cool trips and or parties but I've certainly made up for that and continue to do so. I enjoy raising my kids and they've turned out to be pretty damn good kids.

But now, in my thirties...my kids are pretty much grown up and need little to no "real" supervsion. So, I ask "Who can hang out?" Most of my then and current hang out buddies have toddlers and infants. Now that we're grown, actually have the money to truely enjoy a great trip or hang out nobody can. So, now I think...who's life is really over? Does life really have to be over because you have kids? I think not!!!

Damn it, my hang out buddies need to drop their kids off at my house for the weekend and we need to head to MIAMI!!!! Ok, well at least ask their baby daddy's to suck it up and watch the kids...We'll be back Monday night. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Now...you know I have to make a comment on this being that I'm a new mom and all.

    I got married early and divorce early...and after that it was LA VIDA LOCA!!!! Great MIA trip, CA trips, NY trips, Cruises, Drinking, MEN...

    There is so much of it you can do. Where maybe some people miss out on the partying, some actually get tired of it and just want the regular stuff. BABY, MAN, Drinking "sometimes". Some of us just settle down after living "LA VIDA". I can't say I miss it because after a while it was just the SAME O, SAME O...

    Some people hate to go home to their self. Some people want to start a family since they didn't get a chance to actually start one.

    We all know "some people" is actually me!!!
    okay love you bye-bye!!!

    ReplyDelete