Monday, November 2, 2009

Must Do to Keep My Boo

I think in love there has to be some give and take, a level of compromise that works for both parties. I think this compromise should be recognized early on in the relationship to maximize on the relationships fullest potential.

I think learning your partners likes and dislikes can be helpful in the early stages, to set the tone of give and take for the future. Through out the relationship you should be deligent in your execution of recognizing his/her likes and ensuring happiness.

You must know and keep in mind at all times, there is always someone vying for your position. So you must create your MUST DO to KEEP MY BOO list.....

I like and know that I need and want-love, trust, honesty, support, respect, laughter, happiness, attention, a lover and friend. I like movies, plays-theater, family outtings, vacations with family and/or just us. Love romance, intimacy and all things sexy. I like the random for no reason calls during the day, cards, text and/or e-mails to say "Hey, I love you. Just thinking about you". Our quiet time together and watching him sleep. I can go on. But My Dislikes start with smokers, rude and obnoxios men, the judgemental type, physical and verbally abusive type, liars (which includes but is not limited omission of any information, deciet, manipulation and the inability to be forthcoming, transparent, truthful and honest), CHEATERS! Don't want to always have to cook and clean, can't be dumb, the inability to make me laugh and or smile is huge. And I can go on in this category too.

Hmmmm, so I knew my ex husband liked me to cook and clean.
But I didn't know he liked oral sex.

Guess my list was too long for him though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment