Sunday, November 1, 2009

Attention Seeker

I think it's important that women love themselves, keep themselves up, be confident, be and stay sexy for themselves. I also think a little attention from the opposite sex helps me love me more. Makes me want to stay on top of my game. So, I think dressing up, throwing on some make up (a little or a lot, whatever suits your fancy) and just simply going to the grocery store to get a little attention is good for the soul. There is also shopping and buying yourself something nice, a spa treatment can work, maybe working out, or maybe just some you time. Whatever it takes to love you! I love me! And it's OK to say it and do it.

My self love is SHOES (that's the buying myself something nice part), I like putting on make-up (especially eyelashes) and my newest thing is my new push up bra. And every once in awhile, I get dressed-throw on some make-up (mascara and lip gloss), my new bra, jeans and cute shoes. (I feel good when I look good) And then head out for some simple attention.

I Luv football, so on a Sunday...I'll head to a local bar and order a beer. Yes a beer, men pay attention to women that drink beer. And I engross my self in the game(s). At some point, some guy may get up the courage to actually speak. Whether he speaks or not is not the point. But I saw him looking.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm quite secure and definitely don't need a man to validate my sexiness. But it's nice to see them watch and nice to know I still got it.

Women take so much time and energy loving everybody else, that we can sometimes overlook ourselves. Self love is good, no it's GREAT and we should do it more often!!! Whatever, your approach. Like NIKE...just do it!

So, I'm headed to Chili's...

No comments:

Post a Comment