Friday, November 6, 2009

Wax Much?!

Remember that scene in Sex in the City when Samantha glanced over and saw a bush growing from Miranda's crotch? Ok, yeah...true story! A very good friend of mine (& when you read this you know I LOVE you!!!) Has (well since the incident I believe she has taken care of the issue, or at least hope so!) Had a forest growing from her crotch!!! It is or was ridiculous (i pray she's taken care of it)!!! And this is the same chic that boast about keeping it tidy down there and that her man has to as well. If he doesn't he needs to conform. Additionally, at some point made me reconsider my own personal hygiene habits, of waxing.

So when I saw the rain forest running down her legs. I had to say something. Only a really good friend would. I mean, I wasn't trying to look that direction. I don't typically just look at womens' crotches (unless I'm at the strip club, but I digress) But when the Goonie GOO GOO came out the shower and decided to air dry. I couldn't help to not only notice, look, but stare in awwh-that she had an entire wooded area between her legs. How could I allow her to continue to let herself go about like that. How could she let it get so bad?! And further WHY?!

Ok so, I know she hadn't been in a sexual relationship in awhile, But DAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMM!!!! It had to be stopped. Whether in a relationship or not. It must be done for self preservation! It is not acceptable to plant your own trees about. And Further, men... I must implore you to do the same! Additionally, when sending photos of your little man; while you may be proud...please consider ensuring that a jungle does not lie beneath.

We must keep is sexy! Not just for them, but for ourselves!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment