Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just thought I'd ask

For several years now, I've had e-mail chats with friends about various dating, relationship, all types of sex topics and more stuff. A lot of them sparked interesting conversations.

So, I thought I would throw a few of those topics out there to see if it catches the attention of any of my readers. Feel free to comment as, some may like your responses to the topics-for I am not all knowing of the sex and/or relationships. I myself am currently single and practicing celibacy-and NOT by choice. But I sure like to talk about it....

-Dating your EX...Good idea bad idea?
I say do what makes you happy, but know the consequences and don't be mad at yourself in the morning.

-To fetish or to be prudish?
Depends on the fetish...I may like it

-To wax or not to wax
I say just keep it tidy. No one wants to be in someones messy kitchen

-What is the proper way to approach oral sex. How does a man or woman ask for oral sex without just assuming that the other person is willing to provide the service.
Hmmmmm, I guess I like it as much as the next girl. But you can't just do that to every body. Gotta watch for hygiene patterns.

-Swinging, it's just not for playgrounds anymore.
I say, whatever keeps the momentum going in the relationship. And if you both like it then go for it. I mean they have conventions......

-Role playing?
I've never done it, but I'm willing to try, I like dressing up.

Well those are just a few of those kinds of topics. Let me know what you think. I could go on for days...maybe one of the topics catches your eye and wanna comment. Or would like me to explore the topic further.....

No comments:

Post a Comment