Thursday, November 5, 2009

We all Need Therapy

I actually went to school to become a Dr. To become a psychologist (the other ones prescribe medicine-that's too much responsibility). So I get and understand the importance of talking to someone about your issues. But not just anyone, a trained professional, who can give you real and unbiased feedback.

So, after numerous life crisis...divorce, serious life threatening surgery, unemployment and depression I couldn't pretend to be that strong woman I always portrayed to everybody. I needed a therapist! And needed one quickly or things were only going to get worst...

And I learned...Yep, you guessed it. My ass is CRAZY-like the rest of us. Oh, but it's perfectly normal, so my therapist says. And yep, it's all my mother and fathers fault. Damn parents. LOL.

No but really, I've learned a lot about myself and am growing mentally and emotionally with each session. I would recommend it to everybody. Life brings challenges and we can't always handle them all.

Shit, we all need therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment