Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love men....

It's something about a tall dark chocolate BALD man that gets my juices flowing. I love rubbing his head and in our most intimate moments together, kissing it so softly that it does something for us both. And the cutie batootie light skin babes with the tight beijing fades-it wasn't just the 80's. Then there's those muy caliente dread men, that make me take a double take. I love grabbing them like reins and making him submit to my needs. When they lightly graze my back drives me crazy!!! And oh my, the swag of those bad boy tattooed Latino boys. EYYYYYYY Papi. He can talk all the shit he wants in Spanish as long as it ends in mi amor!!! And I won't forget my clean cut sensual Brad Pitt look-a-like honeys. They seem to be so passionate. But I bet behind closed doors, we're making movies.

Don't get me wrong, the hard working nice athletic build and muscular body type is pretty hott too. They look like they put in work. I visualize them fixing ANYTHING broken in my house. Oh, minus the butt crack. And then the sexy Athletes...football, basketball, baseball men....TOUCH DOWN!!!!! And only if Tiger knew *growl*.

And when a man loves a woman...Chivalry is not dead! The compassion, romance, the want and need to protect, support, provide and build a life with you is an amazing thing. He tells you daily how much he loves you and is in love with, how beautiful you are, how much he needs and wants you. He doesn't wait for a holiday to express his love. He respects, trust and communicates with you. He commits to you and only you...

And then I woke up

DAMN DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment