Monday, November 9, 2009

Love vs. In Love

A friend of mine posted on their Facebook wall a question about love vs. in love....is it fleeting, when do yo know, and bla, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So a few things bothered me about the post. What was the real motivation? To get attention from someone in particular? (You know I hear facebook is the new match.com) Why ask the FB fam (as some call it) Or maybe it was to really get an answer.

So the responses (from MANY past, current and future suiters) came in. They were sweet and all mushy-from woman and men. But honestly, do we still need to ask others about love, who we love and why we love them? What does asking anyone do? Regardless of the answer we are gonna do what the hell we want. Love happens and we have no control over it.

I think what annoyed me most,were some of the hidden agendas in the responses. Well, I didn't provide my comment...I didn't want to seem jaded on the subject. Funny, the person actually called and text me asking did I read the post and asked what I thought and why I hadn't commented. Dude, I'm not a doctor...I just play one on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment