Monday, November 9, 2009

The Good Good

I've been told I have the "Good Good" on more than 1-2 occasions. My gynecologist has also told me I have a very clean vagina-text book perfect pussy (It seemed very inappropriate, but I giggled inside). But is that really a compliment. DAMN Skippy....But which compliment matters most?

What makes the good good "Good Good"? So, I've heard...it's the way it taste, the way it smells, and of course how it feels-when he's inside its cozy the vaginal walls/canal is not to long, not too short, and never to big. It can squeeze and pulsate a little during the process. Also, how wet it is and gets is imperative and then the bonus...if it's HOT. Yes, like temperature Hot (I guess 98.6 degrees? Or is it hotter down there? Anyway) Oh yeah and you can't just lay there during... Hmmm OK. Interesting litmus test. But by those standards, I think every woman thinks they have the good good.

And for this reason, is why the doctors compliment matters most. The doctor is a trained professional on vagina's! The smell or the lack there of, the amount of cells that creates the wetness and if everything is functioning properly is the most important statement someone can say about my "Good Good". Taste nor the ability to do anything with it doesn't matter if the vagina has cooties.

There is no woman out there that doesn't think her good good isn't "Good", "Great", the most fantastic in the world. And because men know that, no-one goodies is like another....is why he cheats, can't commit, and or wants three-somes and polyamory relationships. But once he realizes that he has found a woman that does have the "Good Good", it will bring him home at night, keep him home at night.

So why am I single again? Oh yeah....he didn't have the Good GoodS!

No comments:

Post a Comment