Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cougar?!

I'm told everyday how young I look. People often assume my children are my siblings and yep, I get carded every single time I purchase alcohol. I've gotten use to it. It's a wonderful gift and blessing to have great genes. So, I guess though I'm closer to 40 than 20 anything...its safe to say that I'm grown and sexy. But the good can also be a curse.

Since I was young I've always dated older men. I should've stuck with older men...my ex-husband was my age and we're divorced. But since my divorce, I've noticed a rise in attention from younger men. It started with just a few (3-5) years younger than me. Then somehow I found myself meeting much younger (10-12 years) men. What was going on? Each of them were college educated and graduated, sucessful in their carreers and they didn't look that young at all. How would I have known? I didn't meet them in any place that young guys would hang out. It was odd.

But I've found that my attraction to them didn't and doesn't last. Though great in bed, I found myself bored with communication/subject matter and life experince limitations. So, would I really be considered a cougar? I don't look for them, they find me and then I don't keep them. Cougars, find their prey and attack....

HMMMM, maybe I'm more like a deer...they leave their fawn when they think something is wrong with it. LOL. But that's so not sexy....I'm gonna think of my sexy animal. LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment