Friday, November 13, 2009

Who's Counting?

I counted three, three times that I cursed when it was really good. But he had no idea and then later asked, "Oh was that when you were like SHIT? Oh, OK?" WTF!!! I remember when he cared. I remembered when it was and there were no questions asked-just sleep. And now it's "Oh". Am I more focused on and concerned about me now. Do I have our whole session clocked down to a 't'? HMMMM, I wonder, I'm so distracted.

Men are so funny, they want to act like they are putting in so00 much but then two, three days later he has that dumb look and asks... 'Did you cum the other night?" Is he serious? During the whole session he seemed to be working so hard talking so much shit... "Yeah, baby Take that, take that"-like he's P Diddy and "Yeah, you like how daddy gives it to you huh?" While after about 10-20 minutes I'm thinking, I just wish you'd finish. I've been there twice and back. When will you get here?

And is it still necessary to actually say out loud... "I'm cumming"? I suppose for him it is. Who is he telling? And why does he want them to know? But do women? Do we really scream out, in delight the actual words of "I'm cumming?" Is it necessary? Is it so he knows (or thinks) mission accomplished? OR are we still faking when we do and don't? Man, it's just way too much to think about...damn it. I just want to obtain my bliss however many times and hope he can or does keep up with me. I mean, for real...isn't that what we all want?

No comments:

Post a Comment