Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oral Pleasure

What is it about oral pleasure that women enjoy soo much? And what determines if it's actually good. I've not always been a big fan of it, but have experienced some exceptional opportunities of receiving.

I found myself comparing abilities...

While one was able to spell words with his tongue ever so gently in, on and around the area and then kissed the lips as if they were the ones I use to kiss with. I noted that he was the best. He enjoyed it as much as I did.

However! Another was able to pay such detail to the area that matters most-flickering his tongue so quickly that I was sure he would get a cramp. He also licked and kissed places that only few go. And even more exciting than the use of toys, he added a few techniques that made me whimper in delight. I then noted and memorized that he in fact was the bestess. He not only enjoyed it but loved and loves providing such pleasure.

I've thought back to others. What had happen to those mad oral pleasure givers? They too performed satisfactory work but didn't maintain a lasting memory of the occasions. Maybe it was the lack of detail and focus. Maybe the thought that toooo much toooo fast and when we squirm meant we liked it, was a turn on for them. Or maybe they just had no idea what they were doing.


HMMMMM, But for the real men of pleasure, I say stand up and take a bow! I just have to ask....What makes them want to be the best at what they do? Where do they learn these maneuvers and techniques? Is there a class for others to take? Because I know some who may want to enroll.

Ladies, I suppose if we enjoy it and want it done right we're gonna have to tell them. But maybe, just maybe....the majority of them have taken that "oral pleasure class"

No comments:

Post a Comment