Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fools Rush In

This month several couples I know have celebrated and will celebrate their anniversaries. Each one 10+ years. They all met and married under different circumstances, but have managed to stay together. One couple sent me flowers and a thank you card-thanking me for them being together. I only took the credit for the introduction. While another couple still together, they seem strangely unhappy. I don't take credit for anything wrong with that one. Then there's the couples that others only dream to mimic, the ones that have been married 15, 20 and 25+ years.

But I also have a few friends that though together for many years are just not ready to hmmm lets say, make it official. They've been together for YEARS!!! Some with children others with none. They live as married couples but are hmmmm lets say (like Facebook) it's complicated. I support Happiness...whether married, in a relationship, or complications. Whatever it's called, I say do what's best for you!!!!

SOOOOOO.....Best maybe, taking your time...getting to know your partner; for however long that may take. Best maybe, taking your time....getting to know your partner-together;with no intentions of getting married; just being together. Best maybe, taking your time...getting to know your partner; as you plan your wedding. OR Best maybe.... Fools rush in.....

All the anniversaries being celebrated this month, they all did.

No comments:

Post a Comment