Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ungrateful

How and why does a woman get a good man and let him go. How and why does a woman get a man but she doesn't appreciate all that he does for her? How and why does a woman marry a man that she actually doesn't like but stays...because she knows he's good to and for her. How do good women miss out on good men, that end up with ___________I won't call 'em that, you fill in the blank.

So, I have a friend (well not really a friend, more like an acquaintance) who is married to a really great guy. And when I say a great guy...I mean the works hard (to provide for his family), cleans (washes clothes and dishes and makes sure the house is germ free every weekend), takes care of his woman (the running of bath water after a long day, feet and back rubs, warming up the car in the winter, taking it to get washed and every three month maintenance)nurturing the children and NOT cheating kinda great guy. He has a good job, doesn't live with his mother and is actually good looking. He does community service AND goes to church. Yep, just a great guy.

Everyone knew he loved her by the way he looked at her. (You can always see it in a mans eyes. when he really loves a woman) He proposed to her at an NFL football game in front of millions and they had a BEAUTIFUL wedding (that I of course planned and coordinated)... He bought her a gorgeous house, nice car and they even take vacations...But she wasn't happy then and not happy now. So why the hell did her ass get married. Why did she take him off the market and not allow some other more grateful woman take advantage of Queendomness (yes I free styled that one).

It bothers me greatly! It bothers me that even when he is busting his ass to make her happy, she finds any and everything to complain about. While he continues to run about oblivious to her complaining only feet away. It bothers me even more, that on the days that she has decided to nag, bitch and moan at him. That he often sits in denial excusing her for her behavior stating "she's just having a bad day"?! Yeah, a 10+ year long bad day. And when he's drunk enough to talk about it, he blames himself. WTF!!!!! He doesn't even beat her LMAO. (I do NOT condone physical abuse or domestic violence...it was just a joke).

Where do we find these men. Where are they hiding? And how and why did I miss the draft for that army of men, so I could sign up? She has no idea how good she has it, and won't step outside her own ego and selfishness to see it. She is emotionally abusive, which can be as damaging as physical abuse and doesn't even kow it. She will never leave him and he will never leave her. Pity!!! I suppose that I should be happy that she has a good man. But I can't when she treats him so poorly. I should be happy that there is still hope out there for other women, to find a great guy. I should just mind my business but...

Her ass is truly ungrateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment