Saturday, October 31, 2009

Naughty or Nice

Last year I was invited to a halloween party and was told I had to dress up. I was surprised that grown adults were actually going to dress up and go outside for others to see them. I was even more surprised that when I decided to go to the costume store that the store was pretty much sold out of EVERYTHING! I purchased my costume and debated all the way home and as I got dressed, was I really going to do this. Well of course I was I'm a good sport and I looked pretty cute. When I got to the party I was shocked to see that everyone in attendace was dressed as something. it was great! I saw Amy Whinehouse, the southpark gang, the disney princesses, Stewy, Lois and Peter as well as a sexy everything you can name. I had a good time. And today, I dress up again, proud this year that I still have the ability to dress up scantly and go to another party...to clean up in my sexy maid costume for my friends 6 year old halloween party.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-14208675/michael_jackson_thriller_official_music_video/

No comments:

Post a Comment