Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting Started

So, a girlfriend says to me one day "Girl, your life is crazy. You should blog" And I was like,
"What? Blog? Blog what?" She said it didn't matter. The things that happen or have happened to me in the past few years, people would love to hear...They would laugh, cry, jump up and down and be sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for my next "blog". So, I thought about it. Did a little (and I mean little-lol) research and here I am.

She was kinda right, I don't know about the sitting on the edge of their seat part. But some crazy stuff has happened and definatley does happen to me. But I think I can jerk a few tears, crack a few smiles and maybe even get a few people out there to stop and go hmmmmm. I'll take it slow and when the good stuff happens I'll share. Or when I remember the great stuff, I'll be sure to post the memory.

But for starters...Thanks Nelly for the creative outlet.

*Thought of the day (I think I like that...I'm gonna do that when I "blog" LOL) Anyway, You never know which one of your friends will be that friend that makes you smile, brings out the good in you and earns their keep for the day or a life time. (Nel your a keeper).

A Sharp Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment