Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthdays

WOW, OK so my EXhusband's birthday is today. And he asks me... "will you cook me something, for my birthday?" Is he serious? Yes, he is. Does he think he is still intitled? Yes, he does. Why? Why does he think that it's ok and appropriate to still ask for shit? Have I given him the impression that I still like him, like that? Why do men think that? And when do they stop thinking it? Or do they ever stop thinking it? Why is that you marry and have children with a man and they seem to think they still have some type of rights. As little as cooking a simple meal. Those rights ended when the contract of marriage ended. He still asks fro sex. And really thinks that I want to. I don't recall loving it with him then, so why would I even consider it now? will I cook him something? I LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Men...

But I Gotta go, I think something is burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment