Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Date nite

So my boo and I don't get to spend much time together anymore :/. So I'm doing this long distant relationship thing. (thats another blog for another day) I didn't want his trip back to just be about us catching up on sex. I wanted to spend some time with him, I wanted to do something and or maybe go somewhere. I decided we should have a date night. I had lots of ideas....but this one was sexy!!!! Well at least I thought it was.

I picked up some really good food from his favorite restaurant and dessert!!! I grabbed a really good bottle of wine, some strawberries and chocolate. I got some "Silk" KY and some massage lotion. I put a sexy little (and I mean little) red lingerie and hott high heals on. I touched up my make-up and fluffed my hair. I was ready for a crazy, sexy, cool-date with my boo.

I headed to his house to surprise him with all my goodies AND....I get there and his ass was sleep. Not just sleep, but knocked out. He didn't hear the door bell or my knocks. I finally get in through the garage. I couldn't believe it, I thought he would be up and excited to see my naked ass (literally) serving him goodies. But, his response was pretty subdooed. I served him his food in my barely nothing get up drank the wine, ate a little food and went to sleep.

He seemed unphased by my efforts. I was more than disappointed in my (attempted) date night... FML!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment