Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Date nite (the kids version)

LMAO....

Ok so, I purchased all my goodies (strawberries, chocolate, KY, massage oil, whip cream etc.) from the Safeway and added a few other household items during this shopping trip. I picked my son up as I usually do and headed home. Getting out of the truck, as he is suppose to do, he grabs all of the bags out of the truck.

I run into the house (with a mission on my mind) make sure things are in order and proceed back outside. I change into my little to nothing outfit, fix my hair and make-up (all in the truck) and proceed to my boo's house.

I get to his house and begin to gather all the goodies...naked outfit (check), food, with dessert (check), wine (check), bag of groceries...NOT THERE!!!!! SHIT!!!!! My son must've grabbed that bag too...

I call my son...
"Hey, did you take all the bags into the house?"
"Yes, mame."
"Damn it, OK"
"I'm sorry mommy, did I do something wrong?"
"No!"
I hang up the phone and head back to my house.....

Upon entering the house, I now have to button all the buttons on my simple "little" coat and tie it-I have on little to no clothes underneath. LOL. I enter the house...

My son yells....

"All I'm gonna say is, THAT'S NASTY!!! All those things in that bag together...just nasty!" He then begins coming down the stairs.
"And didn't you have on jeans a few minutes ago?" With a VERY puzzled look on his face...LOL
My only response, "Mind your damn business!!!"

And I run outta the house.

All I can think and say is....TOO FUNNY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment