Friday, January 1, 2010

While we're together

Is it wrong that I want lots of attention from my man? When we're together is it wrong to want him to give me his undivided attention? Is it wrong that I'm upset that he seems to be somewhere else mentally and emotionally, because he's texting, e-mailing or instant messaging other women while we are together? And, isn't it rude or is it just me that he's texting other women when we're together? I think it's just wrong! Shouldn't I just be happy that we're together?

My thoughts...I wouldn't and don't do that shit to him...he would lose his mind. So, why does he choose to do it during our time together? I get when he takes business calls and random important calls...but the texting and maintaining of his bullshit ass women friends that he continues to entertain (maintaining the entertaining....another blog for another day!)annoys the hell outta me and YES!!! it's RUDE!!! And YES it's inconsiderate. He should know that I wouldn't be cool or comfortable with the scenario. Hate that he entertains these woman that he "use to mess (fuck) with" and he knows they still like and want to be with him. Hmmm, maybe he still wants to be with them? GRRRRRR. Maybe their that option on a rainy day.

HMMMM, but would it really make me feel better if he only did it when we were not together...because he would be doing it anyway? And why? Why are these lines of communication so important? More specifically, why are these lines of communication with other women so important while he's with me?! Why won't he just be with them then. Maybe, I'm boring him?! So then, are we really together if we're only together physically?

That's that Bullshit...while we're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment