Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shit Happens

So, I've been away for a minute....haven't been really blogging. Haven't been on my facebook or even interested in e-mails. The last/latest blogs have been in draft form just waiting for me to push post....
So I pushed it. Nothing too great. I guess I'm kinda in a funk.

Unfortunately, the holidays sucked!!!! With way too much shit going on to name, talking or blogging about anything right now is the last of my interest....I just can't wait for 2009 to be OVER!!!! If my financial situation was better, my kids and I would've been on a beach somewhere. I figure they're too old to really believe in Santa. They get everything they want and need all year anyway. So why not spend all that money on a vacation! Then we can get away-assess, reevaluate and be better for the new year.

And yeah, I know Christmas is suppose to be about giving and celebrating the birth of christ, but I just wasn't in the spirit, mood or have the energy to do anything around christmas or the holidays. BAH Hum BUG!!! I hope and pray that 2010 is and will be better!!!

I've learned from my mistakes, went to thearpy enough to know that it's all my parents fault and I'm just crazy....LOL. I'm blessed to have great kids. The verdict is still out about true friends and what love is really about or will look like in my future. And love is so important in life...to love-give unconditionally and to be loved-with no judgements of who you are. But I have my health and happy to still have a roof over my head and food to eat. I just don't want NO MORE SHIT TO HAPPEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment