Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blah Blogging

I told my daughter I was blogging now, and she said "'blogging' is for whiners...blah, blah, blah, whine, blah, blah, blogging, whining, blah, blah. HOW DARE SHE?!?! Doesn't she realize how much time, energy and thought process goes into my blog. Or anybody elses for that matter. HOW RUDE! Please, forgive her-our youth for she know not what she says. I apologize for her.

But this particular blag is an FYI and an acknowledgment....

Good news-I got a new contract that is gonna require me to do work. Bad news-this will not allow me to blog as much as I like. So, my once 2 aday blog fixes will have to be cut back to 1 aday or a few times a week. Sorry to my asharpwomanslife addicts. Gotta pay the bills.

Now for the acknowledgement... I was perusing some other blogs today and came a cross a few http://www.sweetinsanityandsarcasm.blogspot.com/, http://www.thismufuckarighthere.blogspot.com/, http://www.notallbaltimorechicksarestuoid.blogspot.com/, and I think http://www.letsgetiton.blogspot.com/ if the websites are incorrect please forgive me ladies. But these young lady's blog sites are fun, funny and interesting to say the least. I wish I had blogging as a release when I was 20 anything.... Wow!!! the things I would've said. But anyway, if you stop by my blog and were not satiated maybe give theirs a look see. They're definitely funny and upfront, just how I like.

As for my blah blogging buster a$$ baby boo... She really should, could and needs to blog herself. I'm confident she would enjoy it. She lives a fortunate and exciting life!!! I can only imagine the things she could and would say (including the stuff she would and could say about me)....Ms. fashion diva herself at thirteen, her blog would be popping.


This is to all the bloggers...those now and the ones yet to come....BLAH BLOGGING!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi there... Khaki here at Not All Baltimore Chicks are stupid...
    thanks for the shoutout and for coming through our blogs.

    FYI- the blog is justcuzimcrazy.blogspot.com
    ...

    the other 2 of us is... complexsimplicity.blogspot.com & thatsfine2009.blogspot.com


    not really sure who the letsgetiton is... I'll check it out. LOL

    ReplyDelete