Friday, November 27, 2009

Drunk A$$

Another one of those nights... A night when I don't think I've had that much to drink but I don't remember, because I obviously did have enough. I don't remember the last conversation I had or who I was talking to. Or if I was talking to anyone at all. I don't remember walking or getting into bed and I don't remember taking my clothes or shoes off. I just can't remember.

But I do remember what I drank-Remy Martin VSOP. That's my poison of choice. I remember who I was with. I remember that I was safe and didn't have to drive and didn't have to get up early the next day. But those things didn't matter to my boyfriend. He hates when I drink to get drunk. And rightfully so, I'm more than positive I'm not that cute, classy lady he knows so well. But at some point, my alter ego-who can be fun or not so fun...depending on what and how many drinks I've had comes out.

And I suppose I should know when to say when and know my limits, but sometimes I just don't and don't care. Sad but true. Even more sad is that, I like to drink but also don't have to drink. So why and how do I get so damn drunk? Why and how do I drink and then don't remember? HMMMM Maybe, I'm not drunk at all, but have multiple personality disorder. "I" don't have to drink, but one of my personanlities does. And one of my other personalities is a drunk a$$ and makes the 2 of us who can control the other forget everything, hence why we don't let her out too often. HMMMM. Split personalities........

But an interesting note, the same guy that hates when I'm drunk...doesn't complain about my drunk a$$ in the bedroom. So who the hell is he sleeping with?

No comments:

Post a Comment