Sunday, January 31, 2010

Falling OUT of Love

It takes a second to fall in love and about 1 minute to fall out of love...it's alittle longer because we second guess ourselves so much.

I love him, I love him not...

I fell in love and I fell in love hard. I was ready and willing to give and do anything for him. He had/has no idea how much I loved and love him. I just wanted to be with him, be the best for him and he just didn't get it. I shared my most inner me with him and he didn't know it. I was at my best with him and he didn't know it. It hurts that I lost me in him....

As time went on...he broke me down, wore me out and I slowly was no longer me. I realized that I loved him more than I loved myself...

But something happen...as he played me, played with my emotions...had his flings-his fucks-his relationships...as he guilted me into my minor indiscretions and accused me of being who I'm not...I slowly began to fall... And as he continues to do him...I continue to fall.

As he continues to play me, play with my emotions and have his flings and his fucks and maintains his relationships...pursues his nothing arguments... I slowly fall out of love with him....

So, why does he continue to play with my emotions. Doubt my devotion and loyalty...as he does I stifle who I really am for him.

Does he know? Does he care? That he is pushing me off the ledge???

I fight it, he pulls me back in. He shows me who I feel in love with in seconds.Then he sends me there, I hate it...but I know I'm slowly falling outta love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment