Thursday, March 25, 2010

Twilight Hype?!

Stephanie Meyers is making millions off her vampire vs. werewolf LOVE story... And with the movies out with the top actor and actresses in them, t-shirts, posters, actions figures...and more, all = $$$! She has tweens, teens, and grown woman all over the world hooked. Even my daughter...

My daughter read the entire series in a week and 2 days. She found the not suppose to be released 5th book on the internet. She saw both movies on opening night, created a Cullen SIMS family and the next time we go to Washington, is planning a trip to Forks. I just didn't get it. Until...

Until, my daughter pushed, pushed and pushed and I read Twilight. I actually enjoyed it. Then I saw the movie. I was disappointed, the movie was nothing like the book. I really hate when movie directors do that. So, then I read New Moon. I liked it even more than the 1st. I couldn't wait for the DVD to come out. I watched the movie like a true fan, sitting on the edge of my seat. Go TEAM VAMPIRE, or do I say GO TEAM EDWARD? Either way, now I'm on the 3rd book and can't seem to put the book down. (well with the exception, to blog) Who knew, I'm reading the damn series like a fan. I love the love story!!!

I'm contributing to the Twilight hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment