Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pulled Over

Riding dirty, slang for driving illegally in any sense of the word. I'm there, and have been for a while now. My heart sits in my stomach every time I get into my car. It is the most stressful thing I do on a daily basis.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, "take care of the situation", "get another car", or "get a ride". I've heard those and more. Easier said than done. I would love to fix my situation or get another car. I'm just not in that position to do so....so, I drive ride dirty all the time. Risking it all...jail, car towed and not getting it back and more. But I do it cause I gotta get me and my kids from here and there. Now I have had some on my side that have come through for me and I love and thank them....but the majority. Dirty.

So...I've been pulled over a few times and have been able to get away with warnings. THANK GOD!!!!! The image of the state police in your rear view, then the sirens, and then the "Can I have your license and registration"... is heart stopping. I put on my bestes "oh mr. officer *batting my eyes* behavior and pray for the best. But the entire time while I sit on the side of the road I think of all the possible outcomes...the "mam can you step outta the car", a high speed chase, or crazier that the police car has a dash cam and I'll be on the nightly news or cops...

I gotta get my shit together. Pray for me ya'll.....

No comments:

Post a Comment