Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DAMAGED!!!

Have you ever been in love? NO, REAL inside and out feel good, in love. The sun rises on the cloudiest of days, in love. The happiest of times of your life can never be forgotten, in love. Yeah...that kind of love.

I now know what love is and what in love really means and how it feels. While I endured the fantasy of love and being in love with my ex husband. I know that in love was never what I really felt with him. However, I was a great wife and remain an amazing woman. I gave him love and did provide unconditional love.

After my ex, I found love. And in love!!! I knew it and felt in my bones!!! BUT that too has has left a sour taste in my mouth...Love has left me disappointed because the TRUTH is what has really broke my heart.

With a broken heart, I will NEVER love again. I will NEVER give my love or heart to another man. I refuse to be hurt again. I am DAMAGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment