Saturday, December 12, 2009

Token of?

Holidays-gift giving and receiving...Cards, candy, jewelry, clothes etc... When a man gives a woman a gift at anytime it means something. Actually, No matter what the reason or season. Men normally really have to like or care about the woman to even consider a gift....

So, when your man decides to give an ex/really good Friend a piece of jewelry...I pause. What the hell? What does that mean and why are you giving it to her? Jewelry is a token of something and woman take jewelry seriously!!!!

My friends, fiance wants to give his ex/"really good friend" a tennis bracelet. He hasn't given her 1 piece of jewelry but is adamant about given this ex chic this gift. I don't get it. But it's not my relationship to judge. But I would need to understand that relationship.... And I would want my token of....

No comments:

Post a Comment