Saturday, April 10, 2010

they have NO KIDS

I don't regret anything about when I had my children. (Maybe who I had them with, but that's about it). They are the most beautiful thing I could have ever done in and with my life. I also know of the many women that are unable to have children and try so desperately to concieve, but are unsucsessful. I would love to donate eggs and or be a saragote to any of those women at any time. HONESTLY! And so, this is not about them. But, this is my disclaimer before anyone thinks, I'm hating or regretting my blessings of motherhood...

It drives me crazy when I hear or read about single, sucessful, and beautiful women complain about their lives of emptiness...they have no man, they have no children and they seem to be sooo unhappy. WTF, snap out of it and enjoy life!!! I so often wish, that I could just decide to drop everything, up and move and start over with my life every other year. Or, decide that I no longer want to work in whatever field and just start a new career. I wish I could just go back to school and be a life student and not worry about anybody elses tuition but mine!!! I wish I could be selfish and not have to be responsible or worry about anyone else but me. I wish I only had MY schedule to worry about. I wish I could worry only about MY shelter, food and how I will survive on a daily. I wish I could purchase the shoes and clothes I really want instead of compromising. I want to just go on a vacation on a whim, without thinking twice, planning around or feeling bad about it. I wish I didn't have to be so stressed about making ends meet or financial obligations because... I just wish!

But, that is not the case and so when I hear all these self proclaimed self help diva's dishing out advice about this and that (of which never takes into consideration women with children and how certain decisions, can, could, and would effect them) it truely pisses me off! I recently read how one unhappy lady, decided to up and move to New York to start a new carrer. In her reading, she was encouraging self impowerment and blah, blah, blah. I would never do that...and pull my children out of their great schools. Yeah right. WOW, what an expereince I'm sure it could be for me... I then read how another lady, decided to quit her job as a Lead CPA for a huge company to just write a book and go on a book tour, promoting her book. She was encouraging self improvement. And WOW, how I wish I could just write and publish my books and then go on book tours... Again, YEAH RIGHT!!! And I won't even mention the whole dating doctors...What the hell do I look like hanging out all the damn time and dating various men off and on. What type of message would I be sending to my daughter?!?! And what type of schedule would that look like?

Yeah, so all the self help, improvement, date divas, self impowerment and you go girls that can just do what they do... THEY ARE ANNOYING!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Myself! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my children and I know that I am a PHENOMANAL woman that can be and do anything (within the guidelines of my children LOL)!!! I have internal conflicts like the next woman, but I am and will be fine! The by chance self help, improvement, and dating advice and info I've heard and/or I've read...is just that. By chance! I don't take the shit they say seriously, to heart or even use what they say....because THEY HAVE NO KIDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment