Friday, April 30, 2010

Fat Boys

I'm petite and weigh 110 pounds. I do nothing to maintain my weight, love to eat and have been blessed to be thin. I typically like my men tall and athletic build...muscles are nice, but definitely fit and in shape. Never been into big, meaning fat men. But for some reason they are into me... In the past few weeks I've met about 5 very heavy set men, who all seem to like little 'ole me.

Each approached me in their own round about way. LOL! I've chatted with them all and they all seem to be nice guys. None of them have children, have never been married and each seem to be doing well in their lives. They each live alone in their own homes, have several cars, like to travel and enjoy life. And I have the most important thing in common with each of them...the love of food.

Hmmmmm, so for many woman all those great qualities would make these guys a good catch. Right? No, wrong... I'm not interested. I guess I'm discriminating against the Big Boys. I know that's wrong but, I want to be attracted to the guy and I don't find fat attractive. They are all very sweet and thoughtful, but not my type. I feel like I should feel bad. But, I don't like fat boys.

1 comment:

  1. My friends and I joke about chubby dudes hitting on us all the time!!! dont know what it is... LMAO

    ReplyDelete