Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Road Trip

OK, so....my daughter is gone. Been gone. Nice, France. Has been, having a ball! I've gotten pictures, e-mails and recently skyped with her. SOOOOOO, happy she got this experience! SOOOO, happy she is having fun! And my son....well, he finally got a flight out on his buddy pass to Colorado. So he is in Denver at a Bar-B-Q as I type this blog.....

And I... Well, I'm preparing to get away. I haven't had to be responsible for my children in a while. A LONG while! Well, responsible in the sense that they are not in the house and or I have to worry about a school schedule. So, I want to get away. I looked at flights, to everywhere!!! Flights are so expensive, when you try to fly last minute. I would've loved to have visited the DR, but that's another story.... So, with the last minute travel arrangements...what do I do? ROAD TRIP!!!! Hey, I love to drive, so what the hell.

I've rented a car (already blogged about my scary and illegal car situation, sooo) and I'm just gonna drive. Drive south. South sounds good! Love the southern hospitality! There may be some photo shoot opportunities in Virgina Beach. And South makes sense. But, honestly, I'm thinking more like South Beach!!! I need the heat. I want the excitement! I want and need to just get away! Nothing better than a good ole...ROAD TRIP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment