Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A mouse?

The other day I found a dead mouse in my garage. Surely a little field mouse that got in and couldn't get out. I had to shake the hebbie jebbies off and put my big girl panties on...scoop it up and throw it out. I needed to get poison and traps to prevent future sightings. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. But with this circumstance, made me remember another situation. And thinking back, I don't know what I was thinking....

After some good days of time spent, a night of awesome love making. My boo and I laid in bed, basking and spooning each other. His phone begins to ring. Not texts, not e-mails, but ringing...over and over and over... Who would or could be calling him at 2am? He ignored the first 3 or 4, but then decided to answer after the calls wouldn't stop coming. He took the call and returned to bed. He returned different-unsettled, perturbed and distant. So of course I ask, What's up? He initially didn't seem to want to talk about it, but knew I wouldn't let it go... Long story short...his other chic had a mouse in her room and didn't want to stay in her apartment/room what ever?!?!?! And she wanted to go to his house. I guess they had some discussion and she was upset that I was there. She also seemed persistent as well as aggressive and was going to his house regardless. He expressed not wanting drama but didn't know how to resolve the problem. I decided to just leave. No drama, no questions asked. I left. We never discussed the situation again.

WTF?!?!?!? What the fuck??? I'm/I was his main chic! Who the fuck was this bitch? Why was she a priority? Why didn't he put her in her place? Why did he put ME in that situation? Why didn't he protect me? Why did I leave? Why did I not ask for an explanation? What kind of shit is/was that? Even better question...What the fuck was I thinking?!?!?

I was like a timid fucking mouse, that got scooped up and thrown out....

No comments:

Post a Comment