Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I wonder

I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned. I thought about and tried to please myself but was unsuccessful. Haven't had sex since my birthday...and that sex was that good shit too. That mind blowing, slap yo mamma, can give a fuck about any other nigga in the world that steps to me sex. So maybe I'm alittle sexually frustrated. And I laid there and began to wonder....

What is he doing right now? Who is he with. He can't be sleeping alone. Who is he laying with? How he met me? How much does he like her? Did she just give him head. If he gave her oral pleasure. And I wonder if he gives it to her like he did me. And I wonder if he kisses her and looks her in her eyes. If his strokes are long and soft or short and hard. Is it just a fuck or is he making love to her? I know he's talking that nasty dirty talk, wonder if he calls her ALL the names he calls me. Wonder if he pulls her hair and chokes her. Probably wanted to take the ass. I wonder if he tells her how good it is and cums in pure happiness. I hope his ass used and is using condoms! I wish he wouldn't and wasn't. But I often wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment